We absolutely can use your help! We need:
- STEAM professionals in the community to serve as volunteers and consultants in workshops and lead a hands-on activities.
- Donations of funds or supplies for the Community Science Workshops.:
- Old electronics for the ‘Take-Apart Table’
- Plastic bottle CAPS – no bottles needed at this time, just the caps for wheels please
- Sewing machine and scrap material
- Scrap wood and woodworking tools
- Recycled material for the ‘Make-It Station’
- Musical instruments
- Glue gun refill sticks, construction paper, masking tape
- Knitting needles, crochet hooks, yarn
- Recycled cardboard tp & paper towel rolls
- Copper wire, circuit board components – LEDs buzzers, motors etc.
- Help us make physical or interactive exhibits that inspire wonder and creativity – we love the homemade ones made from recycled material!
Please fill out the contact form on this blog! We will get back to you or reach out to Ellen Concepcion if you’d like to donate or have any questions, suggestions or just something nice to say.
Checks can be made payable to New Leaf Collaborative, P.O. Box 131 Martinez, Ca 94553
“Science doesn’t teach anything, experience teaches it.”