We absolutely can use your help!
- Scholarships for teachers to attend Courage to Teach Retreats
- Your expertise in the community to serve as volunteers and consultants in workshops and lead hands-on activities. We especially need STEAM professionals to mentor young students.
- Donations of funds or supplies for the Community Science Workshops.:
- Old electronics for the ‘Take-Apart Table’
- Plastic bottle CAPS – no bottles needed at this time, just the caps for wheels please
- Sewing machine and scrap material
- Scrap wood and woodworking tools
- Recycled material for the ‘Make-It Station’
- Musical instruments
- Glue gun refill sticks, construction paper, masking tape
- Knitting needles, crochet hooks, yarn
- Recycled cardboard tp & paper towel rolls
- Copper wire, circuit board components – LEDs buzzers, motors etc.
- Help us make physical or interactive exhibits that inspire wonder and creativity – we love the homemade ones made from recycled material!
- Most importantly we need you to take care of the earth and our shared resources. Please REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE AND ROT at home with your families!
Email us if you have any other ideas! email@example.com
Checks can be made payable to New Leaf Collaborative, P.O. Box 131 Martinez, Ca 94553
“Science doesn’t teach anything, experience teaches it.” -Richard Feynman